Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nashville Trip and Harrison Update

Madeleine, Mimi, and her Grand-Mammy with the quilt Mammy made for her.


Madeleine's first Blizzard.

Harrison -- 7 months.
Harrison's big adventure.....stuck under his exersaucer.
This has been such a busy week for us. Matt's taking a summer school grad class every day and it's been VBS at our church every nite. So much has happened! Last weekend my mom and I took the kids and went to Nashville to visit my cousin, grandparents, and aunt & uncle. It was definitely a quick trip, but the kids did great in the car. I rented Madeleine her first movie, wondering if she'd enjoy it and it was a HIT! We watched Cinderella at least 5 times on the trip. Madeleine was captivated by the princess and the singing and the mice. :) It was great to see my family, since we don't get to do that very often. Mammy had made Madeleine a quilt and she loved it. It's already on her bed. I wish that I had a better picture of it -- it is adorable and perfect for a little girl. She also had her first Blizzard on the way home -- M&M -- and she just pretty much picked the M&Ms out of it. Hehehe.
Today Harrison is 7 months old. WOW. I posted a couple of pictures from the weekend. He's started crawling (YIKES!) and is really moving. He's into so much, especially sister's toys. This afternoon he managed to crawl under his exersaucer and get stuck. I grabbed my camera to take a picture, which he didn't seem to happy about, since he just wanted me to set him free. He's also sitting like such a big boy and starting to try and pull up on things. He has found his voice & only has one volume -- LOUD.

No comments: