Thursday, November 10, 2011

Preschool Pumpkin Patch

Harrison's preschool class went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago and Charlotte and I were able to tag along that day too! It was an awesome pumpkin patch/corn maze and one we'll definitely be visiting again! I'm so thankful that we were able to go to; it was so fun for me to see Harrison interacting with his friends and his teachers.
It was an absolutely bea-u-ti-ful day that day! It was at the end of their season (I think the owner said they had only 2 more days of being open) but there were still a lot of pumpkins and we had the place to ourselves, which was even more perfect. The kids were able to run around and play with the different pumpkins -- or gourds as Harrison pointed out.





After the corn maze.


Finishing the Hale Bale Tunnel.


I love this pic of some of the kids with the teachers. Harrison has been so blessed with the BEST teachers this year! In fact, I think Mrs. Julie is one of his top 5 favorite people these days (and I agree with him).


We did a fun tractor ride around the farm.



















We had a picnic lunch and then they got to pick out a pumpkin to take home. It was such a wonderful day!

No comments: