Tuesday, March 12, 2013

February Wrap-Up

We had a very busy February and I only snapped a few pictures along the way. I'm so thankful for my iPhone -- it's about the only thing I use these days to take pictures.
 
We met up with some friends at a new jump place -- The Monkey House one Friday. My little monkey loved it -- she's always on the move and loves to run and jump so this was right up her alley! She climbed up the huge slide over and over.  
 I took this picture one night after dinner -- or after all the rest of us were finished eating. Charlotte talks and talks during dinner and then after everyone else is done (and her food is good and cold) she sits and eats every. single. bite. while I clean up. It cracks me up. This girl can eat! I'm always saying she eats like a man. :)
 The kids had presidents day off from school even thouth Matt had to work. :( We ended up staying home all day since Charlotte had a fever, but we did head out and get some McD's for dinner since Matt also had a class that night. I'll be so glad when his classwork is over -- only weeks away!

 This is how I found Harrison one afternoon shortly after coming home from school. In his recliner, with his snack and PJs. Love!
 Madeleine & Harrison "blew up" the volcano that Harrison got for his birthday. Fun times!

 Charlotte and I met up with her friend Whitney (and her mom) for some playtime at Boingo Bounce one morning. These girls are becoming good friends and I've found a sweet friend in her momma!
 Madeleine went to a skating party -- her first time to roller skate. She caught on remarkably fast and I think a skating party may be in our future for her!


No comments: