Sunday, May 25, 2014

May Misc

What a crazy, fun month this has been so far! And we are about to start the last 2 weeks of school which means even more fun happenings! Here's a little bit of what's been going on this month --

 Charlotte and her BFF Whitney. They are two peas in a pod. I love watching these 2 grow closer every day. We spend many hours each week with Whitney and her momma and they have been such a huge blessing to us! Whitney got Charlotte a Best Friends necklace and here they are chained together. :) 
 The big kids had Muffins with Mom at their school one morning. It was great to sit and eat with them -- just the 3 of us. Then I got to sit in on their morning assembly and wave them off as they started their day. 

 Matt brought me flowers home on graduation weekend. With everything going on I didn't snap a picture of them until a few days later, but they were still beautiful. And they smelled so good! Such a nice surprise on that crazy weekend.
 I snapped these pictures of Harrison & Charlotte at the ball field one night. He is such a sweet, sweet boy.

 I had a much needed Moms Nite Out with friends to see...."Moms Nite Out." It was a great movie and just what I needed! Such fun to catch up and spend some time with these lovely ladies.
  This cutie and I ordered Matt's graduation cake from Ricks one morning and then stayed for breakfast and to watch the cakes being decorated. What am I going to do when she goes to kindergarten in a year??!!


No comments: