Monday, June 9, 2014

End of Year Awards

 The kids had their awards ceremony last wednesday at school. Matt was able to be there that morning too and we loved watching our kiddos get celebrated for working hard all year long!

Madeleine got Principals Honor Roll -- all As all year! And, she got the Pride Award for her class. This is a very special award for one kid per class for being a leader all year. I'm so proud of my girl! She came into a  new school and made good friends and worked hard all year!

 Harrison got an award for not clipping down all year (aka good behavior/not getting in trouble all year). He also got an award for being a High Flier all year. He had worked hard too this year and has had a great year too! I'm so proud of him!
I have to add one thing -- when Harrison's class came in to sit down at the assembly, he kept motioning to me and Matt to come over to him. We just kept telling him that we could see just fine, but he kept on waving toward us. So, I walked over to see what he needed. Then he told me, pointing to one aisle, that he'd be walking that way after he got his awards so I needed to be sure and stand over there so I could get his picture. Hehe! I don't think we need to worry about Harrison not having enough self confidence ever!

No comments: