Monday, March 12, 2007

Bible Class


Everyone tries to teach their kids the difference between truth & lies, right? We thought we had this pretty much covered with Madeleine, until yesterday...


She LOVES her Bible Class. I mean, this is a really big event in her week -- something she really looks forward to on Sunday. She was pretty shy at first & didn't say much, but lately her teacher says she's become quite chatty. So, yesterday I go to pick her up from class and the teacher asks me if it's Madeleine's birthday. I tell her, no, it's not until July, and she tells me that Madeleine told the class that it was her birthday and she was 3 today. They even sang to her! Ha! So, I try to explain that it's not her birthday in front of Ms. Margie, but she just keeps insisting that it is. I guess we're working on the whole truth thing again. Arggggg.

No comments: