Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Morning


Can I just say how much I love my life. I know I'm not out there changing the world, or anything grand, but I love just being home and spending time with my babies! The mornings are the best, definitely my favorite time of day. Everyone is well rested and happy. Right now Madeleine is eating her b'fast and watching Little Bear and Harrison is next to me in his bouncy seat, just jabbering away. He's learned to squeal, which is so cute. He starts out low then builds to this really high squeal, then back down again. It makes me laugh every time. And, it makes him laugh too.


Madeleine has become *such* a great little helper. She really loves her baby brother and wants to help me with him all the time. She can entertain him and keep his attention for hours. Yesterday, she said the sweetest thing. I always sing Madeleine "2 twinkles" (Twinkle Little Star) before nap and bed. Well, I was putting Harrison down for a nap and singing Jesus Loves Me -- she said "no, Mommy, sing Twinkle." So I sang one. She said, "I think he needs 2 twinkles." So sweet. I thought she might be possessive about this song, but she wanted to share it with him. She thought he needed it to go to sleep, just like she does. Precious!

No comments: