Saturday, October 11, 2008

Portable Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkins Galore!
This past week our preschool had a Portable Pumpkin Patch come visit! It was soooo cute and the kids loved it. Here's my little pumpkin posing for the camera.
They had this huge trailer full of corn for the kids to play in -- I spent my time keeping a good eye on Harrison to be sure none of it went up his nose!! :)
He loved scooping the corn and playing in it. I found so much corn in his clothes/diaper later that day.
I only got this one picture of Madeleine (from behind) 'cause she was to busy to be bothered for pictures.......but she had a great time too! She's so proud of her pumpkin that she picked out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I'm making my blog private. I didn't have your e-mail address so if you want me to add you, e-mail me at shauridani@hotmail.com. Thanks!