Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Simple Day at Home

I feel like I'm so far behind on my blogging. I'm having a hard time staying caught up, especially since preschool started, and it seems like life has been busy, busy, busy. We're still loving life in NWA and, I think, finally settling into a routine.

Tuesdays are usually my stay-at-home-all-day day since Mondays and Wednesdays are pretty crazy for us. I think it's important that the kids have time at home to just PLAY! Here are some pictures that I took this past week when they were playing dress up. Poor Harrison is always forced to dress up too. :) Madeleine is really into playing dress up -- especially fairies and princesses -- and then she "acts" out the princess movie as she watches it. One of her new favorites is Thumbelina (thankfully -- I've had about all the Arial/Belle/Cinderella I can take!!).


They LOVE the sit-n-spin.

After dinner we looked out our window and saw this......


No comments: