Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ten Things I'm Thankful for This Year....

1. I have two beautiful, healthy children.
2. I have a great husband that works so hard for our family. I love him so much!
3. I am able to stay home with my kids. Even on my worst day at home, there's no place else I'd rather be.
4. I have such wonderful parents. They have lived out the truest example of a Christian life. They now some of my best friends and my greatest encouragers.
5. I have a sister extraordinaire! Even with more miles between us, I know I can pick up the phone and she'll be there to listen and support me. It's true that no one ever loves you like you sister.
6. I have great in-laws. We have a wonderful relationship and I love them very much. I realize this is pretty rare.
7. I have a beautiful home where we're making many wonderful memories.
8. We're settling into our new life in NWA & we love it up here! I'm thankful this transition has been incredible smooth for everyone.
9. I'm thankful for my friends -- old and new.
10. I'm thankful for the promise of a fun Christmas season. I've been looking forward to this all year long!

No comments: