Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day Of School

We started the last day of preschool by getting donuts for breakfast. Yum! They both had to have sprinkle donuts, of course and neither of them ate hardly any -- they were too excited!

Harrison wasn't really into having me take his picture this morning. :)

Me and my girl! I love the expression on her face!
Our last day was a "Fun in the Sun" day and everyone had a blast! Harrison was all over the place.....one time I was actually frantically searching for him. We'd blocked off the outside perimeter, but didn't think about him wondering INSIDE, which he did. I found him in a classroom with a teacher playing trains! AHHHH!

Madeleine had such a fun day! She fell in love with riding a scooter and we had to go get one later that day. She's getting really good on it too. Her class had bubbles to play with, too and Madeleine blew ALL of hers. The little kids loved chasing after them!
The bigger kids had lunch outside. Here's Madeleine's class having lunch together for the last time.

It was such a fun day! We've had a great year and are looking forward to next year. Harrison has really come into his own at school the past few weeks and I think he's going to enjoy next year even more. At first I wasn't sure how he'd do, but now I'm not worried at all! I just hope his teacher has a lot of patience! :)

No comments: