Saturday, May 23, 2009

Preschool Graduation

This week was our last week at preschool. It's a time I've both looked forward to (no more schedule and having to be somewhere early in the a.m.) and dreaded (my baby's going to kindergarden and the preschool days are over!).

Our program this year was adorable! We had a rainbow theme with each class being a different color. Harrison's class basically just sat there and looked cute or waved to their parents, so I'm sure everyone enjoyed hearing me sing their songs solo! :) Harrison spotted Matt early on and kept calling to him and wanting out of his chair to go to him.

On the other hand, Madeleine's class was amazing.....totally a result of having the BEST teacher ever! They sang so loud and clear and had such fun performing! They sang: My God is a Great Big God, Knock Knock Knock, The Orange Song, plus even more!

Here's Madeleine getting her diploma. She was so proud. She keeps saying that she's ready for kindergarden now.....if only momma was ready!

Here's Madeleine's little class.

We took this chance to get some cute pictures while everyone was happy and cooperative!




Here's Madeleine and Ms. Misty, who we're really going to miss!!!

This is Madeleine's favorite friend at school, Anna Claire. She comes home talking about Anna Claire every day!

This video is just one of the songs they sang, but it's my favorite. I always tear up when I hear her little voice singing it. And, yes, I did cry during the program. :)

I also want to brag for a minute that my girl sounded out her first word by HERSELF (I usually have to help a little bit) this week! I'm so proud of her! She's reading basic words and can spell so much! She's going to LOVE kindergarden!

No comments: