Thursday, September 15, 2011

Favorite Things

A few things I'm loving these days....

*Sing Over Me: Worship Songs & Lullabies. While this is, technically, a children's CD, it's my current favorite. I find myself listening to it daily and as an added bonus the kids love it too. It's calm and sweet and great for tired children in the car. :)



















*McDonalds Caramel Frappe. Just as good at Starbucks, but waaaay cheaper and much closer to our house, which might not be a good thing! I'm not a chocolate person, but I love caramel and this is my new fav.







*Yankee Candle -- Autumn Leaves. Makes my house smell yummy. I love having candles burning all the time to make our home smell good -- and cover up all the yucky smells that come with kids. :)

*Taste of The South Magazine. Since Southern Living went and changed their layout a few years ago, I've been searching for a new favorite magazine. My awesome MIL gave me a subscription to this magazine for Christmas last year and I look forward to getting it every month! It's full of great recipes and fun places in the South to go visit!

No comments: