Thursday, September 12, 2013

First Weeks of Schoool

Well once again, I'm behind and find myself thinking, where did the time go??  The days are so full and busy and blogging has taken a backseat to all the things we are doing. The kids are doing fantastic at their new school and I'm so thankful for this HUGE blessing!
 
We celebrated the end of the first week of school with dinner at our favorite Mexican spot and snocones! Yum!





The first weekend of school, Matt was heavily into working on his COMPS so we met up with the Scogin girls for bowling and pizza that Saturday! It was big kids vs. Mommies and littles. Sadly, I think the big kids beat us!

Both Madeleine & Harrison received the WOW award at their school in the first couple of weeks. The WOW students are chosen, one per class, on Mondays. Their teachers called us the night before and told us so that Matt & I could both be there to see them get their awards. It's a pretty big deal and I'm so proud of how hard they are working!
And, Miss Charlotte and I have been busy busy at home. We've been working on her letters and having fun playing!
I don't know how the time is going by so quickly. We are staying busy with Bible Study, preschool, homework, softball, tumbling and on and on. The days seem too short sometimes to get everything done, but somehow we are doing it -- and the house is even clean too! :)

No comments: