Friday, September 27, 2013

Playdate Fun

We met up with AJ and Titus last Wednesday for a fun playdate at one of our favorite parks! It was a cool, cloudy day and we lasted until the rain started, then we moved on to McDonalds. It was a great morning to catch up and let the kids play. And, as an added bonus, I got to hear all about their sweet new little girl and even see pictures! I'm thrilled for them at their newest family addition -- this spring Titus will be outnumbered by girls big time on our playdates!
 
As we were leaving Charlotte reminded me to bring bread, so we raided the deep freeze and found some (really) old bread. I don't think the ducks minded a bit though. We even found a tiny, yellow duck, smaller than we've ever seen before! 
As I've said, Charlotte is obsessed with cartwheels. She spent some time trying to teach Titus to do them. So cute!


The rain moved us to McDonalds and they played while we mostly ate. Ha! I think Charlotte finally finished off her burger on the way home. She'd rather play than eat. It was such a morning and just what I needed -- some good catch up time with my friend!

The next day, Charlotte played hookie from school and we went to Gymnastic Joes for open gym. It was a blast and we met up with Sharon & Whitney and the girls worked on their gymnastic moves. Ha! We had a quick lunch and then headed home for naps. Poor Charlotte was exhausted after all that jumping.


No comments: