Thursday, January 2, 2014

Harrison is SEVEN!

I still cannot believe that my little boy is SEVEN! Where has the time gone? He has been counting down to his birthday for weeks and his excitement was bursting by the time if finally arrived! His big day fell on a Sunday this year and we started the day with his breakfast of choice -- our favorite paris puffins! Yummy! I put 7 candles in them and our Mr. Cautious was worried they would catch the muffins on fire.
 
We ate quickly and got dressed for church that morning. On a side note -- the week before at church Harrison's teacher gave him a birthday card that was signed by not only her, but everyone in his class. He was so proud of that card! I love the sweet ladies that teach our children at church and I'm so thankful for them! 

After church we spent the rest of the day doing whatever Harrison wanted. We started with lunch at McDonalds. :)


Then we headed off to play Laser Tag, Go Carts, and fun at the arcade for the afternoon. This was Harrison first time at LaserTag and it was a hit!! We'll definitely be doing that again soon. Then we met up with Mimi and Grandad (and Mammy was in with them too!) at Red Robin for dinner! Yum! Harrison was one happy kid -- hamburgers twice in one day. And, his buddy, Grandad was here for his big day. I'm so thankful that they were able to come and celebrate with us!

We headed home afterwards for cake and ice cream and presents! Harrison got quite a haul this year -- Jabba's Palace Lego set, puzzles, Star Wars books, more legos and a new fishing hat and tackle box for this spring.




Harrison is currently obsessed with Gator Boys on TV and all things gator. So of course we had a gator party. Ricks did an amazing job with his cake!




Happy birthday to my big boy! I have been so blessed to be your mommy for 7 years! And, I've loved every moment. You are the sweetest boy with the softest, kindest heart ever. I am so thankful that you are ours!

No comments: