Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Last Bit of Summer

The last days of our summer were filled to the brim with fun! Madeleine had private tumbling lessons all summer -- and the little sisters played baby dolls. :) 
 Charlotte was part of a square dancing group this year. We spent our Friday nights at practice.
 She worked hard for this candy! Her coach knows the way to her heart -- skittles when she got her mill circle!
 Both girls did cheer camp again and LOVED it!
 Matt's cousin got married and Charlotte got to be the flower girl. She was in heaven. :)
 Open house for all the kiddos -- but only Charlotte wanted a picture this year.

 We spent our last day of summer at the PG Waterpark with friends. The perfect ending to a summer of fun!
 And, with 2 weeks left in our summer (and Matt already back at work) we decided to tackle a BIG house project. :)

 I also painted my pantry and reorganized it. I'm pretty proud of myself and I love it!




No comments: