Wednesday, May 16, 2007

News




We've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to post. Harrison has gotten another tooth! He looks like such a big boy with his two teeth. And, Madeleine has suddenly become such a protective big sister. She wants to calm him when he's crying, feed him his bottle/baby food, hug him, etc. It's really sweet. She wants him to play with her, which he can't really do yet. So, I've taken to sitting him in his Bumbo on the floor next to her. The other day she was coloring and he was next to her. I left the room and came back to find that she'd stuck crayons between his toes! It was so cute & I forgot to take a photo. He looked like "no big deal" and she just kept on coloring (her new favorite thing to do --- for HOURS each day!). Tonight I put him in the tub with her just long enough to wash him off. It was a really big deal to her. She talked to him and wanted to help wash his hair. So sweet. :)

I was looking back through some pictures of when Harrison was first born & thought I'd post some since I didn't have the blog then. It's amazing to me to see how small he was then & how big he is now. Wow. Enjoy!

No comments: