Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Update





I realize that it's been awhile since I've posted, so there's lots to tell. First, we took Madeleine to the park last week as her reward for filling up her sticker sheet. She had a blast! She loves the park -- in fact, it's the reward for our new sticker sheet. She's gotten the hang of how it's going to work, so she's working harder to get those stickers faster this time. I realize some of the pictures are a bit blurry, but have you ever tried to get a kid to be still at the park? Won't happen! :) The slide is her favorite & she pretty much does it over and over. She's gotten brave enough to go up to the big slide, a big step for her.

We got out the exersaucer for Harrison last week. He broke the bouncy seat! Ha! He broke the straps that buckle him in it, so we thought it might be time to move him up. He's found his feet with the exersaucer & can spin all around and see what's happening. I took a couple of pictures of him in it. I tried to get a picture of.......his tooth!!!!!!! I can't believe it! He got his first tooth on Saturday. He's only 4 months old, Madeleine didn't get teeth until 7 months. So, he's been a little on the cranky side, especially since he's about to get another one too (both are on the bottom). Also, he's got thrush, and the meds are making him feel crummy -- spitting up all the time, everywhere, huge amounts. Yuck. Yuck. Last night we just held him over the sink and let him go. It was gross to say the least and I'm the mom. Usually these things don't gross me out. But, since he's been taking his refux meds he had basically stopped spitting up at all. And now it's back. :(

I guess that's about all that's been happening for now. I'll post a pic of his tooth as soon as there's something good to see.

No comments: