Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random Pictures

This has been a pretty uneventful week for us. We've been home a lot, just hanging out and having fun! I've been working with Harrison on his "table skills." He's sooooo much messier than Madeleine ever was -- maybe that's just a boy -- but he generally needs a bath after EVERY meal. Have I mentioned how much this guy can eat? Matt keeps telling me that we're going to be broke in 10 years, just keeping Harrison fed! Ha! Just to give an example, Friday he ate: grilled cheese and banana, followed by one hour later a McDonalds cheeseburger and fries (most all of them). :) I think it's pretty impressive!
So, here are some random pics from the week. Enjoy!
Hanging out in H's room one morning. He loves to sit in boxes!
One day last week, I gave Madeleine a juicebox with her lunch. Harrison started pointing at it and fussing, so I gave him one too, just to see if he could drink from the straw. He drank the entire thing! He looked SO proud, sitting there drinking like Madeleine! They were too cute!

I love this face!

Here's Harrison waking Matt up from his nap this afternoon. He's such a snuggler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that Harrison drank out of a straw!! Wow!!