Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dinnertime

We've finally found a way to keep Harrison QUIET and HAPPY during dinner: Give him a cup of yogurt and a spoon! Typically he's finished eating in about 5 minutes, then fusses for the rest of dinner -- but, oh no, not any more. We've been giving him yogurt and his own spoon and he'll sit there working at getting it in is mouth until we've all finished and I've cleaned up the dishes. Hurray! There is one down side......HE IS A MESS! It's straight to the tub for this little guy after he's finished.



Yes, I realize he's not wearing a bib. Learned my lesson the first time and from now on we're wearing the biggest bib I've got!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet boy! I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy!

Amy McCown said...

I tried this the other day with Layton and it all ended up on the floor. Grrr. I think that the yogurt is thinner here so it is harder for him to get it in his mouth. I will keep trying.