Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Outside Fun

Monday afternoon we took the kids to the park for some much needed outside fun! I haven't been brave enough to try this by myself yet with both of them -- and after Monday I'm still not sure it's going to happen anytime soon! Madeleine just loves going to the park! One good thing about Cabot is the amazing park they have.....3 separate playgrounds geared toward different ages.
This was Harrison's first real park trip & he didn't seem too impressed. Although, he sure enjoyed swinging. He just kicked back and relaxed & would have been content to spend the entire time in the swing. We tried the slide and some of the climbing gear, but he wasn't into it. He just wanted to swing......Lazy boy! Madeleine, on the other hand, was EVERYWHERE. She went running from one thing to the next and even found her brave side and tried the biggest slide out there. :)


Here's Harrison in the swing. Just relaxing.....with his paci and fuzz (I'll save the fuzz for another post).
We found this funky tree and took some pictures.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that sweet girl at church Sunday night! She's so precious! I didn't see Harrison. He might have been up there too and I just couldn't see him.