Monday, April 21, 2008

Poor Harrison

Poor Harrison has been under the weather for several days! He started running a fever Thursday and kept it until Sunday. I actually took him to the doctor on Friday and was given the "there's nothing wrong with him" spiel. It pretty much went downhill from there......Saturday all he did was sleep or lay on the couch. He wouldn't eat anything and he had a 103.8 fever. :( He was just so sad. All he wanted was to be held. Thankfully, my parents offered to come get Madeleine and keep her & Matt and I spent all of Saturday night up with him. He finally seemed a little better Sunday morning -- after throwing up all over ME! Yucky! (I'm not sure why, but I alway seem to be the target of harrison's vomit!). Here are some pictures of my baby. It's strange to see him so STILL.......definitely the tip-off that he's really, really not feeling good.

Chillin' with Dad and watching golf. He stayed here all afternoon.
Getting some good sleep.

Thankfully now things are back to normal. We went to the park this afternoon and had such fun! Check back for pics later.....

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your mom told me Sunday how sick Harrison was. Glad he's feeling better!

Sara said...

Poor thing, I hate it when our kids are sick. Hope he feels better soon!
Sara Jo