Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Caught ya!

I caught Harrison reorganizing my fridge for me last week.....what can I say, organization is in these kids GENES! And, a fridge is always a source of endless entertainment....


He loves this little maple syrup bottle.....carries it around the house with him.....until he sets it down for a second.....and mom scoops it up......He also loves the hersey's syrup bottle, mostly because he knows there's chocolate in there. :)

Harrison is changing so fast these days! He's adding words to his little vocab by leaps and bounds....finally! We're also starting to see some signs of the terrible twos....he will cross his little arms and glare at me over his shoulder when I tell him NO. He's as busy as ever.....getting into EVERYTHING!!!!
We've been confined to the house for the past 5 days with Madeleine sick.....yesterday I finally gave in and took her to the doctor where they charged my $15 to tell me that she's got a bad cold and a fever virus. Really??? I did however, get her a flu shot. Bad idea. She SCREAMED and KICKED and FLUNG her body everywhere! Poor baby. After the shot was over, I glanced at Harrison (who had backed into the corner) and he was staring at her, mouth open, tears streaming down his face. It was the sweetest look.....he was sad cause she was sad. Oh, how I love my sweeties!




1 comment:

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

For her 4 year appointment they gave Lily a nasal flu "shot". It apparently smelled like flowers. She wasn't quite sure how to sniff something like that but hopfully she sniffed enough to prevent the flu.