Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years and then some

Since I'm behind on my blogging (hey, it's tough getting back into the swing of things!) here's what we've been up to.

This is a picture Madeleine made me take of her and her new baby doll.....she goes with us pretty much everywhere right now. I also have to say that I just LOVE this dress!
Another random picture from after christmas.....Harrison and Grandad reading a new book.
We spent New Years with my parent in LR.....where we slept in the new year. Boring, I know. It's hard to pass up GOOD SLEEP though since the kids were in Mimi and Grandad's room. :)
The kids had a blast in LR and we were so excited that we got to see Grammy and Pops as well! Madeleine actually stayed in the house for almost 2 days straight -- such an easy, cheap vacation for her!!! Here's a picture of the kids favorite thing to do there --- run up and down the hall pushing each other in the baby stroller. They're good about taking turns, but I'm not sure how much longer they'll be doing that since the stroller wheels were looking a little weak from all the weight. haha
Me and sugar

1 comment:

shelly dahl said...

I love the pic of you and Sharon. You two are so beautiful.