Friday, January 23, 2009

Plagued

Well, it seems our family has been hit by so much lately that I haven't had time to post.....First, Madeleine had a bad cold/cough, then she got pink eye. Then, my computer somehow "dropped" a driver (gotta love Microsoft for that) that apparently is pretty important, so my computer is out of commission until the Geek Squad can fix it. Then, little Harrison caught pink eye in both eyes. Oh, how I love cold season. :)

So.....stay tuned. I have so many pictures on my camera waiting to be uploaded.......treasure hunt at school, fun days at home, and pictures of my 30th birthday!! Yikes! Last weekend Matt & I took a fun trip to Tulsa to celebrate. We enjoyed some yummy Cheesecake Factory, slept in, shopped, and enjoyed lots of uninterruped conversation! It's such a blessing to be able to steal some time away like that.....and know that my kids are probably HAPPIER than when they're with me. :) We definitely treasured every moment of it.

No comments: