Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Lunch

Today Charlotte and I had lunch with Madeleine -- just us girls! Madeleine was SO excited to see us at school. I love getting a peek into her day when we're up there and seeing her with all her little friends. They are so cute! There's nothing like kindergarden; it really is the most fun time in school. :)

We brought McDonalds and ate with her then stayed for reading time. After reading time we were getting ready to leave, when Ms. Simpson offered to watch Charlotte if I wanted to go to Art Class with Madeleine. Of course!! So, while Charlotte got some good lovin', I got to see what happens in art. Today they were going back through all the art projects they'd done this year & choosing one to be in the art show after spring break. It was so fun to see all the work Madeleine had created this year! I can't wait to see what she chose for the show -- and what she named her piece of work!

She's so cute in her Green for the day!
My girls. How I love them!
Charlotte in her Green.








1 comment:

~aj~ said...

What a special and fun day! I love the pics of Madeleine and Charlotte together...what a blessed mama you are!