Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Welcome Back Elf

Our Elf, Hermie, came back Sunday night. We've been looking forward to his return for months. Madeleine & Harrison enjoyed looking for Hermie each morning last Christmas & are, once again, excited to wake up and find him! It's a race around the house each morning to discover where he's "landed" for the day.

I overheard Harrison last night telling Hermie, "Hermie, Madeleine was not helping pick up!!!" And then he headed right back to Madeleine to inform her that he'd told Hermie & Hermie was going to tell Santa. Cuteness!



2 comments:

~aj~ said...

I'm so glad we are getting to join the elf tradition this year. It is so much fun!
(FYI...I just joined a group on FB called Elf Antics where people are sharing ideas. Let me know if you want me to add you!)

Love that picture of Madeleine, by the way!

Jamie said...

We got our elf, O, out again this year too! My kids love it as well. I just think it is the cutest idea!