Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our New "Neighbors"

The past few days we have had a pair of geese that have taken up residence in the pond behind our house. They have provided a lot of entertainment for us in the mornings and usually stick around until sometime in the early afternoon. We have been getting as close to them as I think we safely can and tossing pieces of bread in their direction -- maybe that's why they keep coming back! 


There are some disadvantages to living farther out than a lot of our friends. But, then there are times like this that I absolutely love where we live! I hope that our new "neighbors" stick around for awhile because they have become such a fun part of our mornings.






1 comment:

Kim said...

Your Easter post was beautiful!!! I love how you talked about Jesus and then still had the Bunny. It is nice to see someone else celebrating as we do... Jesus first, LOTS of fun second!!! :) And those outfits are too cute! I could not find a vest for the boys this year and it made me so sad. And M's dress reminds me of a Marcia BRady dress - LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! So glad that C is able to wear some of M's hand-me-downs. I know it makes your heart happy! Love you!