Monday, October 29, 2012

Witches Movie Nite

We had a fun Friday night a couple of weeks ago to get us into the fall and Halloween spirit.  I'd planned a "witch themed" movie night and the kids loved it! We started with a fun craft/food project that afternoon after school (and after we'd gotten into our "comfy clothes!") We made witches' hats out of cookies and kisses. They turned out pretty cute and the kids had a fun time making them.


I did some witch hat cupcakes as well. :)
I found these orange cups in the dollar bin at Target -- I added some pumpkin faces to be more festive. I'm not an artist, but the great thing about little kids is that they don't care. :) They turned out cute when filled with popcorn.

And, our movie was witch themed as well -- we watech Bednobs and Broomsticks for the first time. I haven't seen this movie in a long time, but it was quite a hit with Madeleine & Harrison! Madeleine even watched it again the next day!
It turned out to be such a fun, lazy evening for us at home! These are the best times -- where the 5 of us are all together snuggled up on the couch. I love moments like this and I treasures these times. I know they will pass all too quickly.

No comments: