Friday, February 1, 2013

Things to Remember

I'm so behind on blogging again! I guess I'm just realizing that I'm always going to be playing a game of catch up here! But, I have a few things that I want to remember from this week.

** Charlotte is such a hoot! I need to do an entire post on her adorable little personality. One day this week, I heard her yelling in the playroom. I thought she was laying down on  some pillows watching a TV show, but instead she'd stacked the pillows in a pile in the middle of the floor and was running at them from across the room, jumping on them and yelling " Fire in the Hole!" I have no idea  where she's heard that expression, but she did this over and over for almost an hour! Needless to say, she took a good ol' nap that day!

** One day a week, I take the kids to school because Matt has an early meeting. I ran them up the steps and across the black top, gave them hugs and kisses and sent them inside -- no parents inside. I always stand just outside the door to watch them walk in and up the stairs until they are out of my sight. This day, I looked away for a moment and when I turned back, I saw Madeleine take Harrison's hand and they held hands then entire rest of the way. How I wish I'd had my camera that day! I will never forget the sweet sight of them walking into school hand in hand.

No comments: