Monday, April 14, 2014

March Wrap UP

 We had a fun packed spring break this year! The kids spent the first few days with my parents in LR and had a blast! It was so great for them to have a special time away and man, did I really need those 2 days alone. :) Matt was working like crazy on his dissertation and I'd been with the kids pretty much nonstop for days and just needed a bit of a break. It was so great for all of us and I'm so very thankful to my parents for keeping the kids for those 2 days.

After meeting my parents 1/2 way and picking up the kids on Tuesday afternoon, we filled the rest of the week with fun and friends and some good ol' down time at home. We played many, many games that week. One of our new favorites is Clue and what goes better with some nighttime game time than ice cream!?


 Harrison's class celebrated the 120 day of school. Counting to 120 is the first grade standard (although Harrison can pretty much count as high as I can) so the dressed like they were 120 years old. Harrison kept joking that all he really needed was a skeleton since that's all that he'd look like at 120. Ha!
 First grade at OC also did their program -- after having to reschedule due to weather twice we were all excited to go and see Harrison perform! He did great and it was super cute!


 Madeleine and I spent one day of spring break hanging out with the Scogin girls -- I love the sweet friendship that she and Lindsey have and I'm so thankful for these girls!
 Harrison was more than happy to stay home that day and work on his new Lego city police station. He'd been working to earn it for several months and was thrilled for it to finally be his! Notice the chart in the background -- all those Xs mean nights of going to sleep without fussing/getting up and staying in his bed all night long alone.


No comments: