Monday, April 16, 2007

Church




Harrison LOVES Bible Class. These are some photos of him -- he's pretty enthralled with the horse, as you can see. Doesn't he look like such a big boy sitting in his chair? WAAAA. He's getting so big, so fast. He made it through the entire class yesterday, which pretty much wore him out!

I'm getting to this post earlier today than I'd planned. Both of my children are taking morning naps. This is sooooo rare. Almost never happens. Never. Madeleine has a cold & fell asleep about 10 am, probably from her medicine. Hopefully, she'll wake up feeling much better. So, I've found myself with an hour or so of time to myself in the morning. I've forgotten what that feels like and I've gotten lots done! :) Laundry, pick-up house, dishes, and the list goes on.....fun stuff, I know.

No comments: