Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This is supposed to be good?



I gave Harrison his first taste of real food last night -- carrots. He wasn't too impressed, but actually swallowed most of it. He's used to eating thickened foods, since we have to thicken his formula, so he did a really good job. Today at lunch I gave him more & *had* to take some pictures! He was so cute!
I also took some pics of Madeleine wearing her Bible class activity. This is the only time she's actually put them on, so I grabbed my camera (most of the time she pretends they're a purse). If you can't tell, they are headphones made from a headband and mini foil tart pans. So clever. They say on the side "God Speaks" and "I listen." She was learning about Samuel and how he listened to God. She just loves her class & she has probably one of the best Bible school teachers ever. They always bring home the neatest things & Madeleine can tell us something about what she's learned, which I have to say is pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old. She knew that God had to call Samuel 3 times and he woke up and went back to sleep. Isn't she smart!

No comments: