Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Who is Bigger?



Madeleine asked me tonight if she could hold Harrison. I put him in her lap and after about 5 seconds, she tells me he's too heavy. I had to take some comparison photos, he's really almost as big as she is -- he's 17 lbs and she's 28 lbs. I figure at this rate, he'll out weigh her by the end of the summer! It's probably good that he's big, since she's already bossing him around. He'll need the added size to stand up to her.

Madeleine has her first behavior chart that we started today. She's working on brushing her teeth without fussing & picking up her toys the first time we ask. Each time she completes the task, she gets a sticker. When the page is full of stickers (25) she gets a reward. I let her pick the reward. I suggested McDonalds or the bookstore. She thought for a minute & said "I want to go to the park, with Mommy, Daddy, Harrison, and Mimi." (sorry Mimi if you're reading this and I haven't told you this yet -- you're committed to a park date with us!) This was entirely her idea. She LOVES the park, but we usually go during the day, without Matt and Mimi. So she's really, really, excited about everyone coming. I am also very hopeful that the chart will help us work on a couple of basic goals we have. I'll keep posting on how it's going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to get her nkd and eat her bald p-ss- while he watches