Saturday, April 28, 2007

Let's Roll


Well, Harrison *finally* rolled over! He's been trying so hard for the past couple of weeks, but having a hard time getting that chubby little thigh over, and Friday nite he did it. I feel so proud. I have nothing to do with this little accomplishment, but I still feel proud. He's by the book -- rolling over at 4 months. And, he can really scoot around on his back. He's even managed to get across the room a couple of time. Lookout Madeleine! She's having to watch her stuff, because he grabs everything and puts it in his mouth. Which, is becoming a little drool machine. He drools all the time & A LOT. I guess he's not long from getting those first little teeth. I'm really not ready for him to get teeth. Madeleine cut all her teeth without any fuss, so it's not that. I'm just in love with his sweet toothless grin. He is just adorable!

I've posted some general pics of the kids I took this week. I tried to take some of him rolling, but they didn't really turn out. I guess you just have to see it LIVE.

No comments: