Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Mommy You Stink"



This morning on the way home from the gym, Madeleine tells me from the backseat, "Mommy you stink, you need a shower!" She just said it so matter of fact. It made me laugh!

Also, today was the first time she's been able to wear a ponytail. :) It's a big thing for us -- she's been wanting one, since I wear one everyday at the gym (although she's already taken it out). But, her hair just WILL NOT grow. So, here's a couple of pics of it.
We've also entered into the "why" phases. Yesterday when watching TV she asked me "mommy, why is that lady wearing a shirt?" I gave some answer like...."it's the rules." Of course Madeleine doesn't understand that because she HATES clothes! I make her wear them out, but as soon as we walk in the door, she sits down and takes off her pants and shoes/socks. There's always a pair of pants and shoes sitting at my backdoor. Seriously. Hehehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the ponytail! She looks very grown-up and mature.

Love,
Sug

Jody said...

Hello Wilson Family~
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog! It is so much fun to reconnect with friends! Your children are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! I hope to meet your entire family someday. Have a great weekend.
Janell and Jody too

Jody said...

Hello Wilson Family~
Thanks for stopping by our blog. It was great to hear from you Matt. Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL children. Aren't kids just amazing! Time does fly. Ours are almost 5 months and time seems to be slipping through our fingers.
I look forward to meeting you ALL someday.
Have a great weekend.
Janell and Jody too

Amanda said...

They are getting so big. I miss seeing you guys. Come visit some time.