Monday, August 20, 2007

New Pictures and Thoughts

I left them alone the other day for a minute to check the mail and when I came back I found.....
Harrison in Madeleine's room and.....
Madeleine in Harrison's exersaucer!
Madeleine coloring in her garden yesterday.
Harrison getting a chance to play in there, too. :)
This morning when I woke up I felt suspended between past and future. My first thought was that one year ago today when Matt started back to work we didn't have Harrison yet. How can that be? It seems like he's been a part of us forever and it's becoming hard to remember what it was like before him. I also, had the thought that two years from today, my little girl will start kindergarden. WOW. I can't even write that sentence with out getting tears in my eyes. It just came crashing down on me, out of nowhere, that I have two, just two, years with my baby left at home. Then she'll be out there, spending so much of her day away from me. I feel like I have so much to accomplish before then. So much I want to do with her -- more time reading, snuggling, just talking and playing. So, I guess this morning I feel resolved to make the next to years incredible, unforgettable for me and her!

No comments: