Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Harrison is 8 Months Old!

Today Harrison is 8 months old. I know I write this every month, but really, where does the time go? This has been a pretty big month for my baby boy. He's learned to crawl in the tradition way, started standing, started to "cruise" a little bit around his room. He's into everything -- nothing is safe. He's gotten two new teeth so he now has 3 on the bottom and one up top. He's discovered peek-a-boo and laughs so hard when you play it with him. He can eat some real food -- mostly puffs and cheerios and sip from his cup some. He LOVES the puffs. Yesterday, Madeleine and I were sitting at the kitchen table while she had her afternoon snack, with Harrison in his seat. I gave him some puffs and his cup and he just squealed and laughed -- he was finally able to participate in our little afternoon ritual. He was beaming! It was so sweet to see them there, having a snack together -- Harrison probably ate about 50 puffs (although I gave him many more, but lots end up on his clothes, hair, floor, etc.). He's not long from being able to just eat real food, something I'm looking forward to. :)


One of his favorite things to do.....stand up and pat on the chairs.
He LOVES the garden!

Caught in Madeleine's closet. (I guess the snooping starts early)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.