Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tonight Harrison got his first taste of "real" food. He's been eating the stage 3 food so well and chewing on Puffs, that I decided he was ready. And was he ever! He ate Spagetti-Os and meatballs and some carrots. He couldn't seem to get enough of them -- finally we just had to declare that he was done and take the food away! Ha! He's just such a big boy and certainly eats like one. He made a big mess, too. Although, I think the major mess goes to Madeleine. She had the same thing to eat and, of course, had food all over her face (is it possible for spagetti-os not to be messy?). I wanted to take her picture with Harrison and both of their messy mouths. On the way to his seat, she paused by the wall and then put BOTH of her dirty hands on the wall. Matt and I both yelled "NOOOOOOO" but it was too late. Our wall now has two lovely handprints. Here are some pictures of dinner.....
Can't get it in there fast enough.
Yummy.

My two messy mouths.
Check out the handprints. :)
After dinner, when I went to get Harrison out of his chair, I noticed a LARGE amount of his dinner in the chair, on him, and IN his diaper! He looked down, saw the food and began to finish it off. Hehehehe.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, that is TOO funny. I love the messy mouth pictures. I can't believe he is starting real food. I miss seeing you guys. Maybe we can come up sometime and play.