Monday, November 12, 2007

Family Fun

Yesterday we drove up to Newport to hear Matt's brother Ryan preach at the church there. He did a wonderful job & we were so excited to be there! Madeleine was sooooo excited to see Emery --- I got to hold her during church :) and Madeleine sat right next to me, counting her toes and saying over and over, "mommy, she's so cute!" She loves her! Last night, I took Madeleine with me on a quick trip to the grocery and she told me on the way in, "mommy, baby Emery is just so cute!"
Since the whole Wilson family was there, we were able to take some pictures.
Ryan, Woody, Jamie (with Emery) Linda, Me (with Harrison), Matt (with Madeleine) & Cameron

The cousins

1 comment:

Kim said...

RACHEL!!! What a treat to get your comment! I have been wondering about you and the new baby...and he is a big boy now! Sucha cute name too! We have been having so much fun with the boys. Hoping to get up to HU this spring...we'll see. So proud of Matt for working on his master's. I'm at home and LOVING it!!! Can't wait to read more happenings for your sweet family!