Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Sweet Husband

Okay girls, get ready to "ohhh" and "ahhh" ........

Yesterday Matt came home a little later than usual. I really didn't think much about it since he often runs back by the school on his way home or has paperwork to fill out. When he came home, instead of coming in the back door, he rang the doorbell -- hmmm? Madeleine and I rushed to answer it & there stood Matt holding 2 beautiful bouquets of flowers! A huge bouquet of Stargazer Lilies (my favorite) for me and a smaller bouquet of daisies for Madeleine! He said they were "just because" flowers -- and thanked me for all the things I do for our family.

Aren't they gorgeous!
Madeleine's daisies. She was completely thrilled with them and kept moving them from room to room all night! She kept telling him, "Daddy, I just love my flowers -- they're so pretty." It made her day!
I have to say that I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband. He's got A LOT on his mind and on his plate right now (masters classes, national boards, etc) and he works so hard for us & still finds time to bring me flowers when I've had a hard week! I am incredibly blessed.

No comments: