Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mischief

Here's Harrison enjoying some yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast yesterday morning. Yum-yum! Check out that icing mouth!

His new "cheese" face.
I love this smile!
After breakfast, I started another pot of coffee (yes, I'm a MAJOR coffee drinker -- it runs through my veins). Madeleine comes in and says "where's Harrison?" Uh-oh. I thought he was right here.....oh, no! I run madly through the house to my room (his new favorite spot to play). Not there. Ohhhhhh, the bathroom door is open. I walk in to see this......
Being the great mom/disciplinarian that I am, of course, I first ran and grabbed my camera. He'd shoved the ENTIRE ROLL of TP down the potty and was standing there, just waiting for me to discover his little adventure. Needless to say there was some pretty sharp "NO-NOing" going on after this....
Here's Mr. Nosy this morning, just checking out things in Mommy's room.
And, where is Madeleine while most of this mischief is occuring you might ask? Wellllll, she's just playing, sweet as pie, in her room. I'm not sure what's she doing, it's something involving her princesses, her gold coins (aka "monnies") and her pots and pans. Whatever it was, she was deeply involved and couldn't be bothered for a picture.

Harrison finds us and is thinking about getting into something else......
but decides he'll just play Legos instead.
Madeleine decides to join him with the legos. I absolute LOVE to listen to them playing together. It's one of the sweetest things I'll ever hear -- the two of them just laughing and talking in their own little world. LOVE IT!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Harrison's toilet paper adventure reminded me of when Ethan TP'ed Wyatt's room! Boys!

Anonymous said...

He and Ava would be WAY mischievious together. She's getting to that stage too! Funny!!