Friday, June 6, 2008

Water Fun

With the weather being SO MUCH warmer, we've been spending a big chunk of our time outside lately. Since this is Harrison's first year to really play in the water, I was curious to see how he'd like it.......He LOVES it!! He will grab his shoes and stand at the door and cry for me to let him out & he's never ready to come in. The only part he doesn't like is putting on the sunscreen. I have to chase him down & hold him down to lather him......many tears follow......then comes the smile as I let him go to the water. We started out with one little pool then added another for some variety. Here are some pictures I've taken over the past couple of weeks.

Checking out the pool for the first time.

Harrison's discovered popsicles -- they usually melt faster than he can eat them! He'll also put them down anywhere so they're usually covered with grass before he's finished. ;)
My cute little girl in her "rainbow" swimsuit.




No comments: