Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picture Update

We've been LOVING this beautiful cool fall weather up here in NWA! It means we can spend lots of time outside -- which is great!! Here are a few pics from earlier this week when it was very, very cool! It's getting harder to take pictures of them playing 'cause they're so FAST!!

Quick snack before heading outside.

Madeleine's always picking these weeds and making "bouquets."
Harrison's learned to swing on a big swing -- and thinks he's such hot stuff, too.
On a side note....Madeleine's loving preschool! She's got the nicest teacher and she's learning so much. She's learning some basic sight words (yeah, I know phonics is the new thing, but she's 4.....whatever) she can read "I am" and "I see" as well as "red" "blue" "green" and "yellow." I have to say that watching her read to me stirs the most overwhelming emotions inside me. It's amazing to see her learning and growing and getting SO BIG! Some days, I love it......some days, I want her to stay little, little forever.

No comments: