Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All Through the House

Here are some pictures of our house decorated for Christmas -- they're mostly for me so I can remember next year where I put everything!! :)

Front door -- we'd had a LOT of wind so the tree is a little lopsided. :)
Our christmas stocking countdown.
The kids bath.
Kitchen shelf

Kitchen.
I filled all my frames with old Christmas pics of the kids.
Living room
Our tree.
I pack up the Christmas books and put them away after Christmas. Then when I pull them out each December, it's like having a BUNCH of new books for the kids to look at! I try to add to the list each year -- usually after christmas when they're 50% off!! I always keep them in a special basket by the fireplace......just the place for a good bedtime story. You'll notice that my FAVORITE basket is broken, thanks to Harrison. I'll be getting a new one next year. :(
My mantle.


This is over the door in our entryway.
Dining room table, all set for Christmas dinner!
Dining room
That's pretty much the house.....I got lazy and left off a few rooms, but, oh well.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

Rachel, I just came over from Katie's blog which I went to from Ashley's blog. It's good to be "back in touch with you". :) Your kids are adorable! Sorry about that broken basket. :( Yea for Christmas books! Kelly