Thursday, February 26, 2009

Harrison and Grandad

We have been so blessed to have my parents here every weekend for the past 4 months while my dad helped a church that's going through a transition right now. The kids loved seeing Mimi and Grandad every week. Harrison's started asking EVERY monday morning "mimi??, grandad??" and keeps asking me every 5 minutes ALL DAY!!



This weekend was the last weekend they'll be here for awhile and I got some cute pictures/video of Grandad and Harrison. Grandad was trying to study for his sermon, but Harrison wanted to read his Bible instead. I have to say, this little guy LOVES his grandad. Harrison probably spends 55 minutes of every hour touching my dad in some way. He will sit with him, hold onto his leg, or just point where he wants to go while Grandad totes him around. He carries his play phone around and "talks" to grandad; and yes, it's always grandad he's talking to!!



I'm glad I took this picture, since about 5 minutes later, Harrison threw up all over him!!



1 comment:

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

it sounds like Harrison had the same AWFUL bug I had on Saturday night. I hope he is over it!