Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday, My Love!

In honor of Matt, 33 things to love about him....

his work ethic. his discipline. he makes the BEST coffee. he is an amazing teacher. he makes us laugh. he gets on the floor and plays with the kids first thing when he comes home. he loves a good cheesecake. he loves golf. he takes Madeleine to play with him. his patience. with the kids. and me. he loves ice cream. he take criticism well. he gives encouragement often. he gives compliments easily. he does what it takes to provide for us. he is the killer of spiders in our house. he takes out the trash. without complaining. he washes the kids hair. he prays with the kids. he always has time to read to them. he does the voices when he reads. he encourages me. he challenges me. he writes thank-you notes. he likes to shop. with me. he has more clothes than me. he lets me sleep in. he tries harder than anyone I've ever known. he loves unconditionally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen all those those things in Matt, too. If I had to give up my daughter to someone I am so thankful it was him. I also love him for loving you and my grandchildren so much! Mimi