Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our New "Pet" and My Newest LOVE!

Harrison loves wild animals (maybe that's because he's becoming one!). I mean, he loves, loves, LOVES them! He especially likes lions and tigers and walks around the house growling all day long. He even does a mean growl at me when he's mad/upset, which is another post all itself -- the trying 2's. :)

A couple of weeks ago, Mimi saw this in a store and knew it was something Harrison would LOVE!! She sent it to live at our house (and a special thanks to Grandad for driving it up here in the front seat of his car -- don't you know he got some strange looks!).
This is what Madeleine thought about it!!
The kids love it! They lay on it to watch TV and drag it around the house by it's tail. It's extremely life-like. I have to make sure it's not laying around the living room when I go to bed 'cause I think it my scare the pants off of me at 2am!!
Little Ms. Fierce.
I also have to post about the fabulous birthday gift I got! This is my new favorite toy.....

Yep, it's an 8lb Oreck vaccum. It's amazing. My carpets have never looked so good, or been so taken care of. I've lusted after my mom's for years and now I have my own! Yippppeeee! I know it's totally 1950's housewife-y but this vaccum thrilled me!

No comments: