Monday, April 26, 2010

Growing, growing, growing...

We got Charlotte an exersaucer this weekend. She's likes to sit up and look around and she likes to stand in our laps, so I went ahead and decided to try it out. She loooooves it! I have to put a blanket around her so she's in there nice and tight & a pillow so her feet won't go to sleep, but so far she's been happy happy in it. She sits there and watches Madeleine and Harrison playing and smiles and talks to them. And they love that she's up more on their level.

I can't believe that she's big enough for this! She'll sit in there as long as I'll let her. Just look at those smiles!








2 comments:

~aj~ said...

She is growing up fast! Slow down, Charlotte...slow down!

Jamie said...

Charlotte is so cute! I know you are having fun! By the way, thanks for the blog award! I haven't forgotten about it. I just haven't found the time to sit down and think about it. It is getting hard to stay caught up on blogging these days. My weekly prego pics seem to run together! Ha!